Monday, June 01, 2009

Knit-almost-along

Well, I was not satisfied last night so I decided to rip out nearly all of what I had done yesterday to make the hat a bit shorter and make some other modifications.

Here is what it looked like last night:

Only it's actually gray, not tan...

I haven't quite gotten back to the same point yet. Sinced I decided to make it shorter I ripped out to where the decreases start (way in the back of the photo), only I ripped out way too much and had to reknit several inches. Did the decreases, redoing what I did yesterday by doing ssk decreases on the right side, and picked up the stitches pwise for the brim, and knit wise for the rest of hat.

So ya, about 5 or so rows behind where I got to yesterday, but really, it's fine, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment