Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amused cables

I'm still working on Amused.

Last night I realized my row gauge was off. After some measuring, and panicking, and having Jessamy try it on I decided that to go with the size small, and to keep with the pattern and not do any math finagling.

And then this morning I realized the first iteration of the cables were off. One side I've decided to just leave along. It actually looks ok on the right side.

But I did spend the whole morning fixing the otherside's cables. And since it was all the way on the bottom, I had to rip out that entire section.
Slightly Amused
I'm actually at the point right now where I've placed the sleeve stitches on waste yarn. I think it's looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment