Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Into amused

I did in fact start Jessamy's sweater, Amused from the Winter 2008 issue of Knitty, last week. Or was it just a few days ago? What day of the week is today? Now that I'm not working the days are just flowing into each other and become one long computer session interrupted by eating, sleeping, and knitting. Oh, and watching TV now that I have access to one. Ok, maybe I'm not on the computer as much as it seems.

I'm about 25 rows into the sweater. It's a top down raglan, and seamless. This is actually just a small portion of it. The cord isn't big enough to spread the whole thing out, and I thought one relatively flat piece of knitting would look nicer than knitting which resembles a funky ball of knotted yarn.

Partial serenity

It may not look like it, but this photo was taken outside. Today was a lovely day so we went outside and I knit and Jessamy crocheted. Tomorrow we plan to go continue our coast to coast walk, which means more pictures of the Northumberland country side!

No comments:

Post a Comment