Thursday, October 07, 2010

Back from a long sleep

My battery charger has arrived!! And it's working! And I'm on the computer at home right now! Phew! That was a long month...

And I wasn't completely idle and bored for all of that time.

Here's a few of the things I made:

And I read a book (Oliver Sacks) and I'm half-way through two others (another Oliver Sacks and Subversive Stitch (it's about the history of embroidery and femininity)) and I'm a bit better at the ukulele.

So now, looking back, I'm wondering what all that whining was about. Um, no, wait. In half an hour I'll have to recharge this battery and won't be able to use the computer for a few hours. *whine*.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to checking out everyone's blogs again, and see what I've missed these past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment