Saturday, October 09, 2010

Autumn Leaves

I recently made a felted leaf for a competition. The theme was "Autumn Leaves".

My first attempt looked brown and withered. I'm a California girl. Back where I'm from we have green alive leaves and brown dead ones.

And really, when Autumn arrives here I'm usually too obsessed with the change of temperature than the change in trees.

See:

Leaves and Sky

Cold.


But the leaves are quite pretty, aren't they?

Leaves on the Ground



Do you notice the changes in season?

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is in full swing here in NH, and I just noticed today the most amazing tree... if it wasn't in the middle of all sorts of electrical wires it would make a magnificent photo. Going to take my camera out tomorrow morning and try to get some shots.

    ReplyDelete