Thursday, March 25, 2010

Umm, ya

So, you know how I gave myself the deadline of Friday for finishing the gloves?

Well, turns out I had forgotten something important. I had forgotten that J was going to be at a conference for half this week and really, if I'm going to make a glove for her, I'd really like it to fit her perfectly, which means interrupting her every five minutes with whatever important thing she's doing so she can try it on and make sure it still fits. So, sadly, all I've really done is finish the palm and pinkie.
WIP knitted glovesBut, I do have good news.

Yesterday I finally made my light box!lightbox along
There's a lightbox along happening on twitter for the month of March. Which is a good thing too because I've been meaning to make mine for ages. Ironically J has the camera right now so the picture is taken with a crappy webcam. I have a few more projects to share with you, but it will have to wait until Saturday because these webcam pics are not very flattering, and I like flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment