Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Byte diet

I expected to get the finishing touches of the sweater done weeks ago, but at least now I know why it took me so long to finish it.

It’s embarrassing, but I’ve learned that I’m an internet addict. I have a 3GB (for 30 days) internet package, and at the moment we are at 2700MB, and 10 more days to go. Oops. It’s been really difficult, but we’ve (Jessamy and I) have been on an internet diet for the last week and a half once we realized we used over two thirds of our allotment in ten days. It’s crazy how not being able to do a google search for, say, “Suffragette City feminist dissertation” has given me so much more time to do knit, read, and job search.

On a similar note, because of the bandwidth problem I won't be able to put the picture of the sweater up online. I'll be able to post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment