Saturday, January 05, 2008

Back in England

I arrived safely on Wednesday though very very tired. The only interesting thing that happened on the flight was that I was nodding off then woke up with a start (basically the only kind of sleep I got during the trip) and instinctively looked behind me to find my pillow was in the middle of the aisle and a row behind me. The person across the aisle was grinning at me so I'm pretty sure I had thrown the pillow up in the air as I was waking up.

The weather forecast predicted for yesterday a strong wind from Russia that was supposedly going to bring snow. Didn't see any, if you've been reading the blog or came in to say hi to me while I was at the shop you'll probably guess that I'm not looking forward to the day it does actually start to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment