Here's a few that have caught my attention lately:
- I can't do origami, so my head hurts just looking at the instructions for this Kawasaki-Rose but I'd still like to try.
- These are quilled felt hearts are very cute. I recently sat next to a quiller at a craft night, it's amazing what you can do with just paper.
- Tardis socks! Ahh! ok, so I do have to make these.
- How to screen print T-shirts. You'd need some screen printing ink, but other than that it seems like a very low-budget way.
- Crochet Dune! Not a tutorial, but I had actually been thinking about how it might be funny to felt a sandworm.
- A wind powered walking creature!