Saturday, January 29, 2011

And the results are...

Two weeks ago I posted that I would like to sponsor a crafty project. I received two emails, both were for charitable causes. So instead of choosing one, I've gladly sponsored them both.

Juliann, The Sick Chick, has received $10 for her new charity Healing Arts International. She'll be making cards to send to chronically ill adults and carers. The $10 will go for the postage for the cards.

And I've sent $10 to Georgia who will be making Crayon Roll-ups for kids at a hospital and at the Ronald McDonald House in Columbus. She recently has a grandson who has undergone surgery and chemo treatment, and I'm sure these will make a little child very happy.

Thanks for all the RTs and the support I've received for this idea. Let me know if someone else is doing something similar! I'd love to see crafters sponsored monetarily for their creativity and ideas.

6 comments: