Sunday, April 04, 2010

Chocolate

Happy Easter!
turtle and cadbury egg for easterI hope you're having a nice Easter, whether it's at church, an egg hunt with the kids, or a nice day with a favorite movie and eating copious amounts of chocolate.

I unfortunately have a cold, and have spent most of the day feeling, or at least looking, not so great. And unfortunately it's also meant less chocolate than other years. But I'm hoping to make up for it next week when I get better, and when the Easter candy goes on sale.

I'm not sure where I got this cold from, but it might have been from staying in the time vortex for longer than I should have.
dr who vortexThe 11th doctor has made his TV appearance yesterday in England, but don't worry, I won't ruin it for you. But of course if you want me to just drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment