Sunday, August 13, 2006

yummy goodness

The Stitch n Pitch Dodgers game was a lot of fun, I think I watched about 5 minutes of the game, was too busy working with thin novelty yarn. Don't worry if you missed the event, the Dodgers promised to have another one.

Besides the linen shirt (I really, really don't want to do the math) and arm warmers I started on two years ago (don't even remember the needle size!), I don't have any other projects on the needle right now. To be honest, for the past two days I've been playing Rail Baron in all my spare time. Fortunately, Max requested a hat, and picked out the yarn today, so I have a project I can start tomorrow, right after I buy all the rail roads and laugh at Noah and Lily because they lost.

David has been on a free-form crochet representation of real life object kick lately. First it was the star fish (complete with little suckers), next an octupus, and he just finished this ice-cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment