Sunday, August 27, 2006

Almost finished hat


I more or less have finished the hat for Max. I'm not sure if it's the right size for him so I haven't closed the top of the hat yet.

It's an entirely unimpressive hat, but I think that's what he wanted.
To be honest, I'm not sure. When I asked him what kind of hat he wanted he replied "you know, a hat." So that's what I made. The color's nice at least.

I'm almost tempted to leave the needles permanently on the top. It reminds me of those propeller beanies, but a lot more dangerous. Maybe I can start a line of knitwear called "At Your Own Risk." It will feature clothes with knitting needles still in them, pins holding sweaters together, rusty nails woven into socks ...

Somehow I don't think the line would be very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment