Thursday, February 09, 2006

I live in ProcrastiNation

I was intending on opening this blog with a glowing description of how lovely it is to work with linen - it looks so pretty knit up, it must be great to knit with.
But no, the linen feels like dental floss wax. But this olympics thing is about sacrifice (it's also about liking the end project, and the linen does look pretty when it's washed).

The official knitting olympics torch is going to be lit tomorrow, and I haven't finished my guage swatch yet. I've finished my knitted half, but have yet to do the crochet half. I also have to wash it, supposedly that changes things (or something) ...

And this is why I'm not an olympic athlete (other than the fact that I would prefer to move as little as possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment