Wednesday, December 08, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like handmade

I was going to start off this post by bragging that nearly all my presents this year are either made by me or handmade by other people... And then I bought two touristy "I Love Edinburgh" and "I Love Scotland" t-shirt... That's what I get for thinking about bragging :)

Here's one of the things I bought from a fellow etsian:It's called Envy and is from Dyeingforewe (I'm just a tad bit green from jealousy that I can't keep this lovely yarn! :)

And although one of my sisters and I weren't going to exchange gifts, I found out my friend Beadybird was going to be at a craft fair nearby, so I bought this:

It's made from items found on a local beach! I think she'll love it.

My mom requested some of my magnets, so I'll post pics of those after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment