It's available on the Fibrous facebook page or on the right hand column of this blog. It's a paypal gift certificate, so it will be easy to use during the etsy checkout.
If you run an online shop and want to make your own gift certificate there's great instructions at Handmade Spark.
There's only a few things I would add to those instructions:
- one is that you can get to your Facebook admin page by clicking "edit profile", the other is that Static FBML can be found all the way on the bottom of the Applications page. Click "Add Application" to add.
- Still in Applications, you'll see several links under "FBML". Click "Go to Application". Box title is "Gift Certificates". And the Paypal code goes in the FBML box.
- You'll be able to find your gift certificate tab by pressing the >> on your page. If you'd like to rearrange your tabs just click and drag.
- If you'd like a space in between your description and the button code enter this html code: <br>
- aaaand, if you ever want to amend what's written in that box click on "Go to Application" next to the FBML icon.
Let me know if you need any help!