Monday, November 22, 2010

Blustery Day Knitting

Today was a blustery day. The sky was dark, rain skipped across the window.

Not a day for rushing about. Or felting it seems. A day maybe for knitting.
I've nearly gotten to the point where I should separate out the armholes from the rest of the body. About time too, because right now the knitting is too large for the circular needles.

It's a bit annoying when the stitches push each other off the needles and need to be rescued, but there's also something satisfying about have too many stitches. It's an overindulgence I don't have to feel guilty about (unlike having three of those pumpkin cupcakes in one evening :)

Pattern: Wicked
Yarn: New Lanark

PS. Very soon I'll leaving this blog and just posting on my new one!

Please change your bookmarks to: http://fibrouscreations.com

3 comments:

  1. Thea,That's a very brooding Skye. Definitely a day for staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO I must have "Skye" on the brain. I meant "sky" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dotty - Yes! Though I actually managed to get myself out of the warm flat and onto a bus to go to a craft group. It was a close call though!

    Have you visited Skye recently?

    ReplyDelete