Sunday, November 23, 2008

It snowed!

Woke up this morning to see snow on the ground! What, snow? Where am I again? Ah yes, in another country. Just searched the blog to find that it didn't start snowing until March last year (or rather this year)! Apparently it's due to arctic winds, which really just sounds like a good name for a band and not something that will make white things that fall from the sky during the night and then melt and become slippery and unattractive while I'm trying to walk to the grocery store .

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture until most of it was melted, and then the batteries died right after the picture was taken, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

I guess I made that muff right in time, lets hope it keeps my hands warm during my half hour walk to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment