Friday, April 18, 2008

Stitch n Bitch books (and Denise Needle Set) are in

Hi.

We've received a new shipment of:
Denise Needle Set (what I'm currently using, it's very handy as it
has needle sizes 5-15 in one handy kit. I bought it for a gift for
Jessamy, but it turns out that it was really something I had wanted)
Stitch 'n Bitch: Handbook
Stitch 'n Bitch: Nation
Stitch 'n Bitch: Happy Hooker (it's all about crochet)
and the newest of the group, Son of Stitch 'n Bitch: 45 Projects to
Knit and Crochet for Men


In the last newsletter I said we were not accepting requests for a
movie, it was a typo (I had proofread the rest of the email, but sadly
not that part), I meant we are now accepting requests for the movie.
What a difference that letter makes. The movie (April 25) will start
at 7:30.


The dates for Yarn: Start to Finish were incorrect in the last
newsletter, it is really April 18, 23, and 25.


We now have a good number of vendors for the May 10th (1-5pm) craft
fair. It's looking like it will be an eclectic and interesting bunch.
I hope you can come (and pass the word).


We're expecting more yarn by the end of next week, if not before. Woho.

No comments:

Post a Comment