Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hi There

I realize I haven't posted very much news from over here. That's because there hasn't really been any.

The weather is mild, the really bad storm all the weather forecasters were, well, forecasting, just turned out to be a really windy night over here (though other parts of the country weren't so lucky).

I've done a few random Squidoo pages, links are on the right side of the screen. I'm thinking of making a That Yarn Store one.

Jessamy entered an essay contest and won a gift certificate to see any play we want at Live Theatre. Right now there's a Billy Eliot type play by the person who wrote Billy Elliot (what a coincidence). We can also use the gift certificate for the theatre's restaurant, which I was really happy to hear as we haven't eaten out in a month and I'm getting sick of my poor (in both ways) cooking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment