Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter



Happy Easter.

I had a nice day. Jessamy was in a baking mood and made bread. I spent a good portion of the day trying to figure out how to record music on Max/MSP, a very complicated music program that I used in college in a computer music class. I didn't figure it out, but I think I'm close, so I'll try again tomorrow.

At one point during the day the sun came out, so Jessamy and I decided to go for a walk. As I was putting on my shoes Jessamy looked outside and said "There's white snowy things outside." And sure enough, there were the occasional white dots floating in the air, within 30 seconds it started hailing, and within 1 minute it was snowing. Not a "snowed in" kind of snowing, but it was snow and the flurry lasted about ten minutes. In half an hour it had all melted and Jessamy and I were able to go on a walk, but it was a short one because I had no hat and my ears started to hurt from the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment