Thursday, June 29, 2006

Knitted gnomester

I'm working on the store sample of the knitted gnome. The pieces on the bottom are the boots, on the left is the body, arms, and then the hat. And to think it'll look even cuter when it's put together.















I went to the Pasadena Stitch n' Bitch group today.
It's a fun group, and I wouldn't be surprised if you already know all about them since half of people have blogs.
There are a number of SnB groups throughout the country.

I hadn't been to the group in over a month, but Joan was nice enough to have made me a gift bag for the group's anniversary which was last week (I think). One of the presents was some very pretty stitch markers, I'll try to take a picture of them.

Joan says she reads the blog. So if you're out there,

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment