Thursday, November 10, 2005

Getting better all the time

Business has picked up in the last week. Especially weekdays, which have been as busy as weekends. We're thinking it might be the weather? What's really odd is that this past Saturday we didn't have any beginnging classes, something that hasn't happened in a while. And of course, now that I write that today has been very slow.

I decided to start a small short-sleeved shrug in a nice light blue with the Breeze to sell at the holiday fair one of our customers is organizing. Unfortunately I forgot to bring the needles. At home all I had was a size four and size eight and one size 7. If you ever start a yarn store with your family don't share your needles. Anyway, the eights would have been way to big, so I started on the fours. Four hours and six inches later I realized that it would take over 10 hours to make this small shrug.
Now we get to sell a nice blue purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment