Sunday, January 23, 2011

Impatient patron of a crafty project

So a week and a half ago I posted I'd want to be a Patron of a Craft Project. Well, I received 1 submission.

Why?

I had a nice reaction on twitter, people seemed to like the idea. So what happened? Not enough money to warrant writing an email? Or do people think their craft project isn't worth being paid for? I still don't know the answer. Perhaps people just need to be reminded?...

The deadline for emailing me the idea of your crafty project is January 27th, 2011. Please email it to thea.yarnstore gmail dot com. It doesn't need to be the most spectacular craft project ever. It doesn't even need to be interesting, or cool. I value crafts, I value crafters and making and I'd like to give someone $10 so they know that what they are doing has merit.

*stares at inbox impatiently*

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea and I hope you get more interest. I think perhaps that people just don't like taking money thpough....

    ReplyDelete